Agni Manitite Rough Specimens
Awesome agni manitite rough specimens
- Pseudotektite from Indonesia
- Not likely to have been created by meteorite impacts
- Made from volcanic eruptions similar to obsidian
- Back light them to see their beautiful bubbly patterns (see photo in sunlight)
- Name comes from Sanskrit
- Powerful energy: initiation stone, creative and adventurous energies, confidence in own abilities
Randomly picked. Images are an example of what you will receive.
Dimensions are an approximate as they will differ for each piece.